Saturday, November 16, 2013

A new pillow

Hey everybody!

Long time no see :)


I haven't been particularly productive but I did manage to make this pillow for Lola during round three of the SWAP°PEN pillow swap. SWAP°PEN is a group for German quilters and it was so much fun to see all the pillows that other quilters made. 


 If you recall, I participated in round one and made this pillow.
Aylin is the mastermind behind this group and she organizes it all. I don't know how she does all she does, maybe she doesn't need sleep like the rest of us mortals :)




I had asked on Flickr if there was a need for a tutorial but I need to ask here again: would you like to see a tutorial for this pillow? It isn't traditionally nor paper pieced and doesn't use open edge or freezer paper applique, so I am guessing that my approach is a bit different that the one normally used in the quilting communinity.
Just let me know and I see if I can come up with one in december.

Picture taken by Lola

Have a good weekend!

Johanna



13 comments:

  1. I would love to know how you made this! It is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh yes, please post a tutorial! This is STUNNING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sehr, sehr schön. Das Tutorial würde ich auch gern sehen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to learn how you made your pillow. It's stunningly beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zu wissen, WIE Du DAS gemacht hast wäre SUPER - das Kissen ist so wahnsinnig toll geworden!

    ReplyDelete
  7. As usual...totally mind boggling gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dein Kissen ist superschön geworden! Bitte - schreib ein Tutorial! Lieben Gruß!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love a tutorial, if you have time. I saw this cushion (on Flickr! I think) and had to start following your blog, especially when I realised that you were also the creator of your 'royal bloom' cushion. Now BOTH are on my to-do list.

    ReplyDelete
  10. WAs für ein grandioses Kissen!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ich bin auch für einen Tutorial (was ist das auf Deutsch?)
    Ich liebe dieses Kissen!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ein tolles Kissen. Ich wüsste tatsächlich gern wie das geht 👍😄.
    Bitte unbedingt ein Tutorial.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
Dankeschön für Deinen Kommentar!