Sunday, January 8, 2017

Q1 2017 FAL List

I have high hopes for 2017. For one, I would really like to finally finally finally complete the projects that have been piling up in my home and most of those are sewing related. So here is my list that I would like to complete within the next three months.

Finish the Storm at Sea quilt: only quilting left



Hexie quilt: still need a backing for this and then I can quilt it



Log Cabin Quilt: also still need a backing for this and then I can quilt it


Moving on with the Double Wedding Ring quilt since this project has been neglected for a long time





I also started on a christmas quilt some time ago and maybe I will finish it in time for christmas this year. The pattern is this tutorial from Andrea of Quiltmanufaktur and this is my fabric selection:


Finally quilting this quilt that has been sitting here for the past 3 years:




Linking up with the 2017 Finish A Long:
 

7 comments:

  1. Love your projects! Good luck with the first quarter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely projects and I wish you the best of luck in finishing them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lots of quilting ... so many close to finished ... you can do this ... go girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Luck with your finishes. I'm looking forward to seeing that Storm at Sea quilt. I love those colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that Storm at Sea, hope to make one myself one day. Good luck with your finishes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, lots of projects in the final stages. Go you, you can do it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a lovely list of projects! Best of luck with your Q1 finishes. Jxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
Dankeschön für Deinen Kommentar!