Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Q 3 FAL List

It is time to list all my quilts that I hope to finally finish in the next quarter. 
I have to say that I am even worse at finishing my quilts than I feared I would be :) Well, there is always the next quarter of the year...

I did finish my heart quilt (post to come) and I did finish the baby book so they don't go on my list but there are still plenty of quilts left:

  • making a black and green quilt with a basket weave pattern, on which I made some progress and cut the fabric to size

  • the hexie quilt finally has a backing but it still needs quilting
  • the log cabin quilt also has a backing but also needs quilting
  • my christmas quilt was made into blocks and then... well it needs anything else. Because there were wonderful suggestions in the last post (thank you!) I still haven't decided which route to go
  • I began quilting the Flea Market Fancy quilt but haven't finished yet
  • my Double Wedding Quilt still isn't even pieced into blocks yet

So that is it, only six projects left :)
How are your projects doing?

  
Linking up with the 2017 Finish A Long:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
Dankeschön für Deinen Kommentar!