Monday, February 15, 2016

Medallion Quilt

You might remember that at the beginning of the year I wanted to participate in the Finish-A-Long because I wanted to get some of my projects done.


Well, I am happy to report that I finally got one of them done! Please go here for the original post. My Medallion Quilt is finally hanging above my bed. Shame that I am moving in a month :)
Did you get anything done this weekend?


Erinnert Ihr Euch noch daran, dass ich am Finish-A-Long mitmachen wollte, damit ich endlich einmal ein paar meiner Projekte fertig stelle?


Ich habe am Wochenende die letzten Handgriffe an meinen Medaillon Quilt getan und jetzt hängt er über meinem Bett. Zumindest bis ich in einem Monat die Wohnung wechsele... Ich bin mir fast sicher, dass ich ihn wieder aufhängen werde :)
Habt Ihr dieses Wochenende etwas fertig gestellt?


Viele Grüße
Have a wonderful day!

Johanna

PS: habt Ihr jemals bemerkt, dass es Medallion Quilt im Englischen und Medaillon Quilt im Deutschen ist? Dieses wechselnde "i" macht mich ganz wirr!


2016 FAL

6 comments:

  1. Hast du sehr schön gemacht!Auch die Farbkombination ist toll! LG, Merle

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! Great combinations for a medallion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's stunning! Thank you for participating in the FAL, on behalf of the 2016 global FAL hosts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
Dankeschön für Deinen Kommentar!