Thursday, May 3, 2012

Update to the scrap situation

Oh, wow, it has been over a month since I last posted. Sorry for that, but I did get a lot done :)

 
Our living room has much improved and my profs must be very happy that they get to grade a lot of things from me. Or maybe not :)

I finally managed to get the scraps situation under control. There are still scraps left but I am guessing that there will be a lot of others joining them soon, so for now I am happy to have a string quilt completed and a lot of log cabin blocks to make (about three) quilts from. The finished quilt is already living somewhere else, which took  me a bit by surprise but makes me really happy :)


In other news, I managed to get a baby quilt done with 

 

 Marine by Birch Fabrics

 

and backed it with a Graziella print.


Hope you are having a great day!
Johanna

8 comments:

  1. very cute johanna! love that birch baby blanket so much and your string quilt is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finishes! And I'm so glad you've updated your blog. I've missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both of your quilts, really lovely. I have not seen a String quilt like yours before and wonder how you made it. Have you created a Tutorial or is it from a book?
    Linda on travjonuk@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why is everything you do totally gorgeous?

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE - and the rounded edges are soo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So nice to hear from you - missed you!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your string quilt! It is fantastic! I have made that same bunny!!! Glad to see you back.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, beide Quilts sehen supertoll aus! Überhaupt machtst du absolut schöne Sachen. Ich komme sicher bald wieder! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
Dankeschön für Deinen Kommentar!